- 1MDB withdraws US$1bil lawsuit against legal firm, partner [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:48:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) has withdrawn its US$1bil lawsuit against legal firm Wong & Partners and its partner Brian Chia Hock Gee.
- TMJ to distribute 100,000 self-test kits for Johoreans [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:27:00 +08:00
JOHOR BARU: Tunku Mahkota Johor Tunku Ismail Ibni Sultan Ibrahim has received 100,000 self-test Covid-19 antigen kits.
- Cops get green light to acquire 16 high-performance drones at ceiling cost of RM48mil [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:43:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Police have received the green light to acquire 16 high-performance drones complete with accompanying systems and equipment to monitor and suppress threats at borders.
- EMCO can still be declared at areas with widespread Covid-19 infections until year end [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:39:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: The government will still be able to impose an enhanced movement control order (EMCO) on any area with widespread Covid-19 infections until the end of the year under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act, if needed.
- Light-hearted moments emerge despite tense day in Parliament [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 21:13:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Amid the raised voices and jeers traded in Parliament on Monday (July 26), lawmakers showed that they had not lost their sense of humour and forgotten how to laugh at themselves.
- Covid-19: Record high of 207 fatalities take death toll to 8,201 [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:58:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: A total of 207 fatalities were recorded, the highest since the pandemic began last year.
- Decisions on sectors allowed to operate made collectively by NSC, says Azmin [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:27:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Deciding which sectors can operate during the National Recovery Plan is not made independently by the International Trade and Industry Ministry, says Datuk Seri Azmin Ali.
- Govt will spend RM1.2bil to extend terms of contract doctors [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:11:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Vocal demands for the Prime Minister to answer questions made it difficult for Datuk Seri Tengku Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz to answer questions about the National Recovery Plan (NRP) at the Dewan Rakyat on Monday (July 26).
- KL cops investigating alleged road rage incident involving food delivery rider [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:00:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Police are investigating an alleged road rage incident involving a food delivery rider and a car driver here.
- Hishammuddin takes over Ismail Sabri in issuing statements on enforcement activities and SOP compliance from Tuesday (July 27) [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:48:00 +08:00
PUTRAJAYA: Starting Tuesday (July 27), the daily updates on non-health related issues pertaining to the pandemic will be handled by Senior Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies