- Ismail Kassim names eight others for Perlis MB post but excludes himself [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 23:56:23 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Ismail Kassim has named eight other Barisan Nasional assemblymen who can be the Perlis Mentri Besar and has excluded himself for the post.
- Investigators identify Russian military unit in downing of flight MH17 [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 23:25:08 +08:00
BUNNIK, Netherlands (Reuters) - Dutch prosecutors identified a Russian military unit on Thursday as the source of the missile that shot down Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over eastern Ukraine in 2014, killing all 298 people on board.
- Perlis police: Security to be increased at Istana Arau [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 22:48:49 +08:00
KOTA KINABALU: Perlis police are prepared for any untoward incident and have ordered security to be increased at Istana Arau following the reappointment of Datuk Seri Azlan Man as Mentri Besar.
- Xavier Justo: I will testify in any 1MDB-related trial [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 22:16:52 +08:00
<font color="Red"><b>EXCLUSIVE:</b></font> KUALA LUMPUR: Xavier Justo, the man who brought the 1MDB scandal into the global spotlight, has indicated his willingness to testify in any trial involving the beleaguered investment fund.
- Australian grandma sentenced to death for drugs in Malaysia [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 20:50:21 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: An Australian grandmother who said she was tricked into carrying drugs into Malaysia after falling for an online romance scam was sentenced to death after an earlier acquittal was overturned, her lawyer said.
- Envoy: China-Malaysia ties to further improve under Dr M [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 20:29:59 +08:00
PUTRAJAYA: China Ambassador to Malaysia Bai Tian says bilateral relations will further improve with Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad's second stint as premier.
- Government's stand on Palestine and Jerusalem remains unchanged, says Wan Azizah [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 20:07:22 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: The Pakatan Harapan Government's stand on Palestine remains the same as the previous Barisan Nasional government, says Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail.
- Heads in Treasury will roll for wrong 1MDB actions, says Finance Minister [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 19:57:49 +08:00
PUTRAJAYA: Heads will roll among Treasury officials who cannot justify their actions in bailing out debt-ridden 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), says Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng.
- Umno claims funds seized by police actually belong to the party [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 24 May 2018 19:14:40 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Umno is seeking to recover party funds seized by police while it was being transferred to Umno's acting leadership after Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak had resigned.
- Terengganu Pakatan: we lost because racial, religious fears stirred up [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Thu, 24 May 2018 18:53:46 +08:00
KUALA TERENGGANU: Although Pakatan Harapan suffered defeat during GE14 in the state, the coalition says support from people in the east coast state is increasing.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies