- Long-serving Works Ministry deputy sec-gen Zahrul draws praise from Dr Wee [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 23:21:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong has praised the work done by long-serving Works Ministry deputy secretary-general (policy and development) Zahrul Hakim Abdullah.
- Missing Malaysian says she is safe and healthy but many doubt authencity of videos [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 23:01:00 +08:00
BANGKOK: A woman believed to be the Malaysian who was reported missing in Mae Sai District in Chiang Rai province has appeared in three online videos, saying she "safe and healthy".
- Anwar to use Sarawak's 'Segulai Sejalai' catchphrase nationwide [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 22:38:00 +08:00
KUCHING: Sarawak's "Segulai Sejalai" phrase, which means "Together in Unity", has caught the attention of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim.
- Focus on rebuilding Umno, Tok Mat tells party wings [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 22:00:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Stop asking for positions, contracts or titles and focus on rebuilding Umno instead, says Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan.
- Unity govt a 'crucial experiment' for BN, Umno, says Tok Mat [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 21:52:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Barisan Nasional and Umno are going through a crucial "political experiment" by being part of the unity government, said Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan.
- Singaporean comedian draws flak with MH370 joke [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 21:25:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: A Singaporean comedian has drawn backlash after using the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in her stand-up comedy routine.
- Complaints against enforcement personnel easier with new online system [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 20:41:00 +08:00
PUTRAJAYA: It is now easier for the public to lodge complaints against enforcement agencies and officers with the new online Complaint Resolution and Investigation Handling System (SPAPS), developed by the Enforcement Agency Integrity Commission (EAIC).
- I never sought constitutional amendment for 'return' of Penang to Kedah, claims Sanusi [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 20:23:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor has denied asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah.
- Cops raid online scam call centre in Kajang, 16 nabbed [Read Full Story ]
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 19:54:00 +08:00
SHAH ALAM: Sixteen suspects have been arrested after police raided an online scam call centre in Kajang.
- Bernas increases rice imports by 150,000 tonnes to prevent supply disruption [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Wed, 07 Jun 2023 19:38:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Padiberas Nasional Bhd (Bernas) agreed to top up another 150,000 tonnes of imported rice to ensure no break in its supply in the country.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies