- Rafidah wants an end to 'race supremacy' among Malaysians [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:10:44 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Former Minister Tan Sri Rafidah Aziz has called for an end to Malaysians playing the "race supremacy" card, describing it as detrimental and counter-productive to the country and people.
- Students lodge police report against school principal for sodomy [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 22:17:59 +08:00
KEPALA BATAS (Bernama): Two students lodged police reports on Tuesday (Oct 23) claiming that they were sodomised by the 55-year-old principal of a secondary school here.
- Construction of Littoral Mission Ships kicks off, Mat Sabu witnesses keel-laying ceremony in China [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:55:54 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Construction of the first two of four Littoral Mission Ships (LMS) are progressing well with the keel-laying taken place at a shipyard in Shuangliu, China.
- Landslide: Honorary Consul to ensure bodies of Bangladeshi victims repatriated [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:40:25 +08:00
GEORGE TOWN (Bernama): The Honorary Consul of Bangladesh will pursue the matter of compensation with the relevant authorities after all the bodies of victims of the Bukit Kukus landslide in Paya Terubong are repatriated.
- Downpour leads to flash floods in Penang, 46 evacuated [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:38:02 +08:00
GEORGE TOWN (Bernama): Flash floods hit several areas in Penang following heavy rain on Tuesday (Oct 23) afternoon.
- PAS MP wants allowance review for lawmakers who do not attend sittings [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:25:08 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: PAS' Pendang MP Awang Hashim has called for a review of allowance for lawmakers who fail to turn up for Parliament sittings without any valid reasons.
- Guan Eng hits back with 'figures' at PAS lawmakers [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:23:19 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Lim Guan Eng has hit back against PAS lawmakers who demanded his apology for saying that the Kelantan government had failed to pay the wages of state civil servants and relied on loans from the federal government.
- Anwar's visit shows M'sia-China relationship still thriving, say political experts [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:18:34 +08:00
BEIJING: Malaysia's PKR leader and Port Dickson MP Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim's visit to China has shown that the relationship between both countries has not been affected by the negative bilateral issues as speculated, said an expert in international affairs.
- Minor landslide at Jalan Bayan Lepas-Balik Pulau route [Read Full Story ]
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 21:07:38 +08:00
GEORGE TOWN: A minor landslide has struck by the side of a hilly road linking Jalan Bayan Lepas to Balik Pulau, near SK Genting.
- Act on alleged dubious registration of members in Julau PKR branch, Saifuddin urged [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 20:39:46 +08:00
KUCHING: PKR secretary-general Datuk Saifuddin Nasution has been urged to act on Sarawak PKR's objections over the alleged dubious registration of members in the Julau branch.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies