- Coronavirus: M'sian Embassy in Beijing sets up emergency response team to monitor outbreak [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:54:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The Malaysian Embassy in Beijing has set up an Emergency Response Team (ERT) to monitor and provide reports on the latest development of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak in China.
- Sabah tourism players fully support travel bans for China nationals, says Deputy CM [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:49:00 +08:00
KOTA KINABALU: Sabah tourism players are bracing for a dip in tourist arrivals as Malaysia temporarily halts the entry of China nationals from Wuhan and its neighbouring Hubei province that have been hit by the coronavirus, says Datuk Christina Liew.
- Melaka to deploy bike patrols to combat spread of coronavirus [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:38:00 +08:00
MELAKA: Melaka has come up with its own method to combat the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus by mobilising the Bicycle Emergency Response Team 2.0 or Melbert 2.0 at major tourist hotspots in the historic city.
- MCMC needs to take stern action against those spreading fake news, says Lee Lam Thye [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:32:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: The Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) should review Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998 to effectively stop the spread of fake news online, says social activist Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye.
- Cops, MCMC say stern action against those who spread fake news on coronavirus [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:12:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): The police and the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) issued a warning Monday (Jan 27) that stern action will be taken against irresponsible parties who spread fake contents or news or rumours on the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
- After Putra Mosque, Federal Territory Mosque also closed to tourists [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 18:57:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: After the Putra Mosque closed temporarily to tourists, now the Federal Territory Mosque is following suit, believed to be over concerns over the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Man lands on car roof after falling from fifth floor of Tawau shopping mall [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:55:00 +08:00
TAWAU: A man who fell from the fifth floor of a shopping complex and landed on the roof of a vehicle at Jalan Kuhara here is in critical condition.
- Coronavirus: Sarawak bans recruitment of China workers [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:30:00 +08:00
MIRI: Sarawak has imposed an immediate ban on recruitment of workers from China following the outbreak of the coronavirus in that country.
- No cases of coronavirus in Penang, says exco member [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:20:00 +08:00
GEORGE TOWN: The Penang government has refuted claims that there were cases of the novel coronavirus in the state.
- Cops nab two suspected armed robbers, still on the hunt for accomplice [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:17:00 +08:00
GOMBAK: Police have arrested two suspected robbers who are believed to have ambushed a man delivering mandarin oranges on the first day of Chinese New Year.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies