- Reconsider ban on gatherings in Melaka polls, says Ahmad Maslan [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:51:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: The government should reconsider its recently announced ban on political gatherings in the upcoming Melaka state election from Oct 25 to Nov 27, says Datuk Seri Ahmad Maslan.
- Covid-19: 4,782 new cases, cumulative total now 2,436,498 [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:49:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Malaysia recorded another 4,782 Covid-19 cases, the Health Ministry reported on Monday (Oct 25).
- Wan Junaidi: 308 convicts given community service sentences during Emergency [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:31:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: A total of 308 convicts were ordered to perform mandatory community service instead of spending time behind bars during the enforcement of the Emergency Ordinances, says Datuk Seri Dr Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar.
- All parties in Melaka polls must follow Health Ministry SOPs, says Ronald Kiandee [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:09:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: All parties competing in the Melaka state election have to abide by the Health Ministry's decision to ban political gatherings, said Bersatu vice president Datuk Seri Dr Ronald Kiandee.
- Malaysia and Singapore to finalise easing of travel restrictions, announcement expected soon [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 13:00:00 +08:00
JOHOR BARU: Malaysia and Singapore are looking at easing travel restrictions as "close neighbours'', says Khairy Jamaluddin,
- Father of Cameron Highlands MP passes away [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:48:00 +08:00
IPOH (Bernama): Datuk Mohd Nor Abdullah, father of Cameron Highlands Member of Parliament (MP) Ramli Mohd Nor and the Department of Orang Asli Development (Jakoa) director Sapiah Mohd Nor passed away in the early hours of Sunday (Oct 25) morning aged 87.
- PM: Country to focus on smart farming methods in DAN 2.0 [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:47:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia will be focusing on smart farming methods in the new National Agro-food Policy 2.0 (DAN 2.0) as the country aims to transform the agro-food sector.
- Important to raise level of mental health awareness in the community, says Permaisuri Johor [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:45:00 +08:00
JOHOR BARU: Mental health awareness must be improved among the people so any issues can be detected and dealt with early, says Permaisuri Johor Raja Zarith Sofiah Binti Almarhum Sultan Idris Shah.
- Election of new Dewan Rakyat deputy speaker postponed [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:30:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR: The election of a new Dewan Rakyat Deputy Speaker has been postponed to the next Parliamentary meeting, says Datuk Seri Dr Wan Junaidi Tuanku Jaafar.
- 'Abandoned' train sets in Ulu Yam not ours, says Prasarana [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 12:30:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Light Rail Transit (LRT) train sets that were supposedly abandoned in Ulu Yam, Selangor and became the subject of a viral YouTube video recently are no longer the property of Prasarana Malaysia Berhad (Prasarana), says the company.
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies