TOP MALAYSIA NEWS HEADLINES
PARLIAMENT OF MALAYSIA & CRIMINAL CASES
- Sue Indonesia at World Court for haze crisis - Free Malaysia Today [Read Full Story ]
Sun, 15 Sep 2019 12:32:45 GMT
Sue Indonesia at World Court for haze crisis Free Malaysia Today
A proposal by 15 concerned Malaysian citizens to put Indonesia under a legally-binding obligation to solve haze problem.
- Australia concludes China was behind hack on parliament, political parties - Free Malaysia Today [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 02:50:36 GMT
Australia concludes China was behind hack on parliament, political parties Free Malaysia Today
SYDNEY: Australian intelligence determined China was responsible for a cyber-attack on its national parliament and three largest political parties before the ...
- Scottish court hands Boris Johnson fresh Brexit blow - New Straits Times [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:25:00 GMT
Scottish court hands Boris Johnson fresh Brexit blow New Straits Times
EDINBURGH: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson suffered a *fresh* blow Wednesday when a Scottish court ruled that his controversial decision to suspend ...
- Change the law on Sabah, Sarawak appeal cases, says lawyer - Free Malaysia Today [Read Full Story ]
Sat, 14 Sep 2019 23:00:38 GMT
Change the law on Sabah, Sarawak appeal cases, says lawyer Free Malaysia Today
Federal Court ruling in native customary rights case shows the need for judges who have Bornean experience, says Yogeswaran Subramaniam.
- Court orders laundry cat killer to enter defence - New Straits Times [Read Full Story ]
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 04:49:00 GMT
Court orders laundry cat killer to enter defence New Straits Times
SELAYANG: A man accused of stuffing a pregnant cat into a clothes dryer at a Gombak laundromat a year ago has been given a chance by the Sessions Court ...
- Trump cannot dodge foreign corruption lawsuit, says US appeals court - Free Malaysia Today [Read Full Story ]
Fri, 13 Sep 2019 22:15:29 GMT
Trump cannot dodge foreign corruption lawsuit, says US appeals court Free Malaysia Today
The lawsuit accuses President Donald Trump of failing to disentangle himself from his businesses, making him vulnerable to inducements by officials seeking to ...
- Landmark High Court decision against Malaysia Airlines empowers union leaders - Free Malaysia Today [Read Full Story ]
News Source: Google News - Parliament Court Dewan
Wed, 04 Sep 2019 07:00:00 GMT
Landmark High Court decision against Malaysia Airlines empowers union leaders Free Malaysia Today
The High Court says it disproportionate for MAS to dismiss the president of the National Union of Flight Attendants Malaysia for giving an interview in the course ...
OTHER MALAYSIA NEWS
- Guan Eng: Tax evaders have two more weeks before special voluntary disclosure programme ends [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 14:02:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Tax payers who have yet to declare their taxes have 14 days left to do so before the end of the Inland Revenue Board's (IRB) Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme (SVDP), says Lim Guan Eng.
- Unity campaign to reflect on way forward next [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:33:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: The unity #SaySomethingNice campaign celebrated its ninth year on Malaysia Day, with its organisers reflecting on the need to bring the movement forward next year for its 10th anniversary.
- Wee wishes Malaysians a prosperous and peaceful Malaysia Day [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:25:00 +08:00
PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong has shared his best wishes for the country in conjunction with Malaysia Day.
- Dr M arrives in Kuching for Malaysia Day celebration [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:14:00 +08:00
KUCHING (Bernama): Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali arrived at the Kuching International Airport to attend the 2019 Malaysia Day celebration here Monday (Sept 16).
- 'Very unhealthy' air quality in Putrajaya, four other areas at 9am Monday (Sept 16) [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:41:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): Putrajaya is one of five places in the country where the air quality registered "very unhealthy" at 9am Monday (Sept 16) due to the haze.
- Seberang Prai achieves city status [Read Full Story ]
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 11:25:00 +08:00
KEPALA BATAS: Seberang Prai has been officially declared a city on Monday (Sept 16) in conjunction with Malaysia Day.
- Longest non-stop live telecast in various languages to celebrate Malaysia Day [Read Full Story ]
All news content and images are the property of their respective owners.
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:19:00 +08:00
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama): "The Longest Non-Stop Live National Telecast In Various Languages" produced by the national news agency (Bernama) will provide numerous programmes and useful information in conjunction with Malaysia Day beginning at 7am on Monday (Sept 16).
News Source: The Star
|OTHER NEWS COVERAGE
- Human Rights
Comprehensive news and analysis from human rights perspective
- Women's Rights
Keep you informed of the latest fights against the dehumanisation and marginalisation of women
- International Law
Stay abreast of the latest legal news around the world
- Online Legal Issues
Explore the key cyber law issues, disputes, and legal issues of ebusiness
- IP & Patents
Get the latest patent news, trademark headlines, and intellectual property stories
- Insurance Industry
Keep you informed of the latest developments that affect this industry
- Banking Industry
Stay abreast of the latest changes in the banking industry
- Forex Markets & Bitcoins
Get updated with the most recent foreign exchange and bitcoins news
See which companies are planning an Initial Public Offering
- Mergers & Acquisitions
News on corporate finance strategy and dealing with the merging and acquiring of other companies