66 Sittings of Appeal Tribunal
(1) The Appeal Tribunal shall sit on such dates and at such places as the Chairman of the Appeal Tribunal may, from time to time, appoint.
(2) The Chairman of the Appeal Tribunal may cancel or postpone any sitting of the Appeal Tribunal and may change the place of the sittings.
(3) Any changes to the dates or places of the sittings of the Appeal Tribunal shall be informed to the parties to the appeal by written notice.
67 Stay of decision or direction pending appeal
(1) Pending the decision of an appeal by the Appeal Tribunal, a decision or direction of the Corporation shall be valid, binding and enforceable, except where a stay of the decision or direction of the Corporation has been applied for by the appellant and granted by the Appeal Tribunal.
(2) An application for a stay shall be in writing and shall be made to the Appeal Tribunal on or after the notice of appeal has been filed with the Appeal Tribunal.