13 Adjournment of hearing before the Committee
(1) The Committee may adjourn the hearing from time to time.
(2) No written notice of an adjournment is required to be given to any party when the adjournment is made in the presence of that party.
14 Records and minutes of proceedings
The Chairman shall cause the records and minutes of proceedings of the Committee to be maintained and kept in a proper form.
15 Decision of the Committee
(1) Where the Committee is not unanimous on any question or matter to be determined, the decision of the majority shall be deemed to be the decision of the Committee.
(2) The Committee shall ensure that its decision in any disciplinary proceeding is communicated in writing to the judge who is the subject of the disciplinary proceedings.
(3) Notwithstanding any provision in any other written law, the decision of the Committee shall be final and conclusive and shall not be challenged, appealed against, reviewed, quashed or called in question in any court on any ground, and no court shall have jurisdiction to entertain or determine any suit, application, question or proceeding on any ground regarding the validity of such decision.