Recycling tips for the kids
- Use pieces of scrap paper for bookmarks. Decorate, colour and write things on them to enhance their appearance.
- Use any kind of old paper such as computer paper, newspaper, and notebook as wrapping paper. Personalise it with coloured pencils.
- Old chocolate or milk containers can be used to store crayons, pencils or even to put in nuts, sweets and candy.
- Use plastic utensils such as spoon and fork from fast-food restaurants for eating home-cooked meals at school.
- Use colourful comic strips to cover schoolbooks instead of wrapping paper.
- Malaysia Ministry of Housing and Local Government
Back to the top
Related Knowledge Base Issues