The Court may order the man to pay maintenance to his wife/former wife:
  1. during the matrimonial proceedings.
  2. when granting the decree of divorce or judicial separation; or
  3. if after a decree declaring her presumed to be dead, she is found to be alive.

Back to the top

Share this page

Knowledge Base ID :   1053
Last Reviewed :   May 31, 2001
Tags :  

Related Knowledge Base Issues