Knowledge Base Issues

  • Can I prevent the other parent from taking children out of Malaysia?
    Yes. The Court also has powers to restrain the parent of a child from taking a child out of Malaysia. An application can be made either at the time when any matrimonial proceeding is pending or...
  • Whose duty is it to maintain the children?
    Whether or not the child is in the custody of a parent, it is the duty of both parents to provide or pay for the following items for the child; having regard to the parent's means and station in...
  • Advertisement

« Previous   1   2   3   4   Next »

Sponsored Links