Wealth Management: What should be in my wealth management plan?
Your wealth management institution will normally give you a written plan based on the information provided by you.
Ensure that all facts and figures are accurate and that the strategies and recommendations meet your goals.
The plan should:
- Outline your current financial position and financial goals
- Explain the overall strategy to achieve your goals
- Recommend investments and other strategies to manage your money
- Describe how the investments and strategies recommended will achieve your goals
- Discuss the risks associated with each investment choice
- Disclose all fees and commissions
Reprinted with permission from BankingInfo (A Consumer Education Programme by Bank Negara Malaysia)
Back to the top
Related Knowledge Base Issues