Warning signs of bad spending habits
- You use your savings to pay current bills.
- You pay the minimum amount which is due on your credit card.
- You always borrow to make it from one pay day to the next.
- You pay only the minimum amount of your repayments which are due and do not reduce your total debt.
- You find yourself arguing with your spouse or family members about money.
Reprinted with permission from BankingInfo (A Consumer Education Programme)
Back to the top
Related Knowledge Base Issues