What can I do if the cheque I banked in was returned to me for reason "account closed"?

You will have to recover the amount directly from the person who issued the cheque to you.

Reprinted with permission from BankingInfo (A Consumer Education Programme by Bank Negara Malaysia)

Back to the top

Share this page

Knowledge Base ID :   1392
Last Reviewed :   April 30, 2014
Source :   BankingInfo
Tags :  

Related Knowledge Base Issues