With Internet banking facilities, you will be able to perform a variety of banking transactions online.
Depending on the banking institution, the main services offered through Internet banking allow you to:
- Check your balances and statements
- Submit applications for new accounts, credit cards or loans
- Place fixed deposits
- Transfer funds between accounts (own and third party)
- Pay bills, credit cards, loans and insurance premiums
- Create, change and cancel standing orders
- Request for cheque books and statements
- Check status or stop payment of your cheques
- Apply for bank drafts and telegraphic transfers
Some additional services offered include mobile airtime reload, interest rates calculator and foreign currency converters.
Please check with your banking institution for the full list of services offered and the additional features and channels that are available.
Fast and convenient way to undertake various banking transactions
Reprinted with permission from BankingInfo (A Consumer Education Programme)
Back to the top