Summer time: sun, beer, BBQ's and chilling with your mates. What better time of year to organise a stag do?! Summer is the most popular time of year for stag dos and it's easy to see why - but how can you make the most of the gorgeous weather and plan that amazing stag do?
It is always nice to experience another country when organising a stag do but what most people don't realise is that are a whole range of UK venues that really glisten in the sunshine!
Take your time to research venues as most have special activities during the summer months that can truly add to your experience. UK venues really do offer something for everyone, whether it's a cultured, historic talk or an exciting, high thrill adventure day, you will be sure to find something to whet your appetite!
Loads of stag do activities lend themselves to be enjoyed in the summer so get out there and do them! Here are a few ideas to get you out in the sun:
* Surfing - Take a trip to the coast and catch some waves! Many stag do organisers can plan a weekend away for you that will revolve around taking to the water and falling off rather large pieces of wood!
* Get Back to Nature - If you go down to the woods today you're in for a big surprise...grown men clambering around on ropes and falling into shrubbery! For some reason the sun makes us want to act like Tarzan and why not?!
* Scale Heights and Ride Bikes - Another activity praising the great outdoors! Rock climbing is great fun (as long as you aren't afraid of heights!) and can leave you with a real sense of achievement. If you would rather keep your feet closer to the ground then you could always try mountain bike riding; if you are feeling really adventurous then you could go off road!
* Go to the Pub - You may think spending all day drinking sounds like a waste of time; or it may sound like heaven! But what would you think of spending some time at a brewery learning about how the much loved drink is made whilst tasting unlimited samples?! A history lesson for nerds and a drinking session for...well lets keep it polite!
* Shooting Fun - Aim...FIRE! Try your hand at clay shooting against the fluffy clouds and crisp blue skies - ahh lovely! Just make sure you hit the targets!
* Quad Riding - Racing vehicles with overly big wheels is always fun! Get yourself behind the steering wheel and listen to that engine roar whilst you speed around the dirk track!
Whatever you choose to do on your summer stag do, we are sure you will have an amazing time - take full advantage of the weather and organise an event that will be remembered for years to come for all the right reasons!
Remember to be sensible though - always pack your sunscreen!