It's a natural process to age. But in today's times, age is becoming a big deal and aging an even bigger taboo. People have resorted to plastic surgery, and to those who cannot afford to lose so much money over surgery, prefer supplements, that can over a period of time restore their looks, and youth!
But nothing comes without a price, like there are two sides to a coin; even the anti aging supplements have their own drawbacks.
Before indulging yourself in any supplements, its always safe to know what exactly the ingredients in your supplements have, and what side effects it can have on you. Insomnia, hypo tension, dizziness, nausea, palpitation, etc, are some of the side effects of an anti aging supplement.
Instead of taking just any anti aging supplements, here are a few tips to enhance your looks, and age gracefully by bringing a gradual change in your daily routine and choosing an appropriate Anti aging supplement:
1. If you smoke or drink alcohol, give it up: This is the most important step to take. Smoking takes away a lot from an individual's skin. Give up on the habit to avoid further damage to your skin. Smoking hastens the destruction of collagen thereby accelerating aging. And with the destruction of collagen, you will have fine lines, wrinkles, crow's feet around your eyes. Alcohol consumption not only speeds up aging, but also gives you major health issues. Alcohol consumption dehydrates the skin, and also obstructs the absorption of nutrients you need for antioxidant fortification.
Therefore, break the habit, give up smoking and drinking!
2. Guard your skin from the sun: The harmful rays of the sun does major damage to your skin. Leaving the shade of your home, to go outside in the sun, it leaves dark spots and fine lines on your face making your skin look dull and lifeless. Always use a good sunscreen, when going outside. It will protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun.
3. Eat Healthy, Go Green and do not forget your exercises: Your diet is essential for your skin. Healthy and nutritious food is the key to healthy looking skin. Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables are good for you. Vitamins C and E are the marvelous vitamins which help in bringing back collagen into the skin. Also Omega 3 and fatty acids are important.
Omega 3 preserves the make-up and flexibility of cells, moisturizing from within. Exercise more, as exercise increases your stamina and increases the flow of blood to all parts of your body, even your face. When you exercise, it increases the release of vital nutrients and oxygen to your skin, making it look supple and young.
4. Take a good anti aging supplement daily: The anti aging supplement that provides the most important vitamins and minerals, which are important for your healthy looking glowing skin, is the perfect one for you. Most anti aging supplements do not have all the necessary vitamins and minerals. Look closely, and see which supplement would best suit your requirement.
5. Green tea everyday makes the aging go away: Yes, the best option available to you is drink lots of green tea. It not only protects you from diseases like cancer but also helps you in building your resistance to fight major infections, and also to rejuvenate your skin.
6. Lower your stress levels: Stress always shows on your face, and stress makes your skin look dull. And when you are stressed the body releases the stress hormones which over a period of time, restrains the immune system and accelerates the aging process. So try to stay away from constant stress.
7. Lastly, drink lots and lots of water: Drinking water hydrates your skin from within. This makes the skin look fresh, and protects your skin from developing fine lines, and blemishes.
Implementing these tips would be quite a challenge. But to look good and feel young, and avoid aging, these are the best tips to be followed.