It usually doesn't matter if the snack is healthy or not or what the effects of these on our overall health will be.
What if you had a healthy snack list that you can refer to when hunger strikes? This will not only maintain your overall health but also help in the detoxification of your body.
A healthy snack list is given below if you are craving sweets:
1) 3/4 cup of a mango tossed with lime juice and some red pepper flakes on it can be a healthy diet. It will give you eighty six calories and half a gram of fat.
2) One sheet or four small graham crackers spread with one teaspoon of each skin ricotta along with jam, is also a good example of healthy snacks. It will give you around eighty six calories and two grams of fat.
3) Half a cup of strawberries which are fully dipped in chocolate can be also used. To make it even better microwave one tablespoon of chocolate chips for ten second increments until it is melted. This will give you around ninety three calories and four grams of fat.
4) You can also take half large pink grapefruit which is sprinkled with half a tablespoon of brown sugar and then boiled for five minutes. This will give you sixty nine calories and absolutely zero gram of fat.
A healthy snack list if you are craving for some salt:
1) Half a cup of edamame which is sprinkled with some salt, it's better to use the sea salt can be the first option for a healthy snack list. It will give you about ninety five calories and four grams of fat.
2) One large boiled egg which is sliced up and sprinkled with cumin and salt can be beneficial for your health. Use celery seed or nutmeg if required. This will give you around eighty calories and six grams of fat.
3) Take three ounces of deli turkey along with half a teaspoon of Dijon mustard spread over it. Roll it up by using two romaine lettuces for your healthy diet. It will give you around ninety calories and one gram of fat.
4) One cup of Campbell harvest light soup of a roasted chicken with Italian herbs is also a nice example of a healthy snack list. It will give you around eighty calories and three grams of fat.
A healthy snack list if you are carving crunchy:
1) Take some tortilla chips along with two tablespoons of salsa for dipping the chips before you eat. This will give you around eighty calories and three grams of fat.
2) Slice a small apple and toss it with one teaspoon of cinnamon and bake at 250 until they are crispy. It will give you ninety nine calories and zero fat.
3) One cup of jicama sticks with two tablespoons of hummus is a good option. It will give you ninety six calories and three grams of fat.
4) One rye crisp-bread which is topped with one tomato slice is good. It will give you ninety one calories and five grams of fat.
The most important step to a healthier life is the change to a healthy diet.