MY LAWYERMENT HELP
Keeping Your Account Secure
At Lawyerment, we take account security seriously. To ensure that your computer and account remain safe, we strongly recommend following these steps regularly:
- Check for viruses and malware. Run a scan on your computer with a trusted anti-virus software. If the scan detects any suspicious programs or applications, remove them immediately.
- Perform regular operating system and browser updates. Whether you use Windows or Mac OS, we recommend enabling your automatic update setting, and updating when you get a notification.
- Never use your Lawyerment Account password on another website. If you enter your password in an external website and it's compromised, someone could try to sign in to your Lawyerment Account with the same information.
- Protect your password. Never enter your password after following a link in an email from an untrusted site. Always go directly to www.lawyerment.com/my/pub/login.htm. Also never send your password via email. Lawyerment will never email you to ask for your password or other sensitive information.
You should also be sure to:
- Never tell anyone your password. If you do tell someone, change it as soon as possible.
- Use a strong password and don't write it down or sent it via email.
- Run scans and change your password immediately after noticing any changes in your account that you didn't initiate.
- Always sign out of your account when you're using public computer. Just click Sign Out.
- Clear forms, passwords, cache and cookies in your browser on a regular basis, especially on a public computer.
If you believe that your account has been compromised, please reset your password immediately.