Complaint Against Housing Developer (MHLG)

Complaints againt housing developer under The Housing Development Act. The Ministry (MHLG) does not have jurisdiction over commercial property development, service condominium or apartments as well as shophouses and house built by state government agency. You can complaint about flaws in quality of work done, late or unavailability to obtain the Certificate of Fitness for Occupation-CFO (Sijil Layak Menduduki), delay in surrendering the house, compensation for delay in delivery, interest on payment, misappropriation of plans or sale and purchase agreement, services, cheating, collateral and ownership, infrastructure and breach of the Act or regulation. A service by the Ministry of Housing & Local Government-MHLG (Kementerian Perumahan dan Kerajaan Tempatan-KPKT).

Share this page

Guide ID: 1017