is Malaysia's renowned home decor exhibition, organized by C.I.S Network Sdn. Bhd.
, twice every year and will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu.
HOMEDEC exhibition provides insights and ideas into the latest home designing trends and home products for Malaysians to apply to their homes. The exhibition is now a household name among Malaysians looking to renovate, refurbish or redecorate their homes.
HOMEDEC was first launched at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur in 2003.
HOMEDEC Magazine - Home Decor Trends
(Home Decor Trends), an official publication of HOMEDEC, launched in 2008, is a quarterly magazine jointly published by C.I.S Network Sdn. Bhd and MPH Magazine Group Magazine (M) Sdn. Bhd. The magazine provides readers with the latest home design solutions, decoration, renovation, current styles, ideas and tips for good living. This award-winning magazine is a big hit at HOMEDEC exhibitions. It is also made available through a vast distribution channel and affiliated newsstands nationwide.
The official website of HOMEDEC
- for Visitor
Home Ideas & Solutions:
- Renovation Guide: Choosing colours; Essential tips; Should I consult an interior designer
- Living Room: Planning; Wallpaper; Furniture
- Bedroom: Wardrobe space allocation; Decor & light ways
- Kitchen: Decoration ideas; Appliances; Zone planning
- Dining Room: Dining etiquette; Proper sequence of wine serving; Enhancing tips; Creating harmony space
- Bathroom: Basics, trends & quickies; Creating bathroom bliss; Transform bathroom into a spa
- Kids Living
- Garden & Outdoor: Lighting & maintenance tips; Outdoor dining checklist
- Home Safety: Essential items for a safe home; Is your home a health hazard
- Soft Furnishing: Choose the right curtains; Ways to clean the curtain; Window fashion for your home
- Others: The art of green cleaning; Start to spring clean
- for Exhibitor
Booth Details; Application Form
Share this page
|Guide ID: 3250 - Last Updated: June 14, 2014