Amanah Raya Berhad
) is also commonly known as AmanahRaya. Amanah Raya Berhad is a trustee corporation wholly-owned by the Malaysian Government under the Minister of Finance Incorporated
Logo of Amanah Raya Berhad
It provides professional services in trust administration and legacy management.
Established on May 1, 1921 as the Department of Public Trustee and Official Administrator (Malay: Jabatan Pemegang Amanah Raya & Pentadbir Pusaka (JPAR&PP)
). The Department was corporatised on May 28, 1995 and commenced operations on August 1, 1995 as Amanah Raya Berhad.
It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur and currently has 18 branches throughout Malaysia - in Shah Alam, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Malacca, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis, Sabah and Sarawak.
Subsidiaries of Amanah Raya Berhad:
- AmanahRaya Trustees Berhad
- AmanahRaya Investment Management Sdn. Bhd.
- AmanahRaya - Kenedix REIT Manager Sdn. Bhd.
- Amanah Raya (Labuan) Limited
- Amanah Raya Capital Sdn. Bhd.
- AmanahRaya Hartanah Sdn. Bhd.
- AmanahRaya Development Sdn. Bhd.
- AmanahRaya Investment Bank Ltd.
Services provided by Amanah Raya Berhad are:
- Will services for Muslims and non-Muslims: Certified will writers, lifetime will custodian.
- Trust administration: Trust account for individual and corporation. Trust products include cash trust, property trust, insurance trust, hibah and deklarasi hibah.
- Estate administration (Testate and Intestate): Obtaining Grant of Probate where the deceased left behind a will or obtaining Grant of Letters of Administration where the deceased passed away without a will; Empowered to administer estate summarily.
- Pending fund management: Check whether you are a recipient under Pending Fund. If you are, you can then activate your claim process.
- Real estate investment
- Corporate trustee
As trustee and administrator, Amanah Raya Berhad's services encompass the legal, financial and administrative duties in preparing trust documents, wills, acting as trustee of trust funds, acting as administrators and executor of deceased estates as well as monitoring the transaction of unit trust funds under Amanah Raya Berhad.
It is the largest estate planning service provider in Malaysia.
ARB is also involved in the investment of assets held in its Common Fund which pays out competitive dividend to its beneficiaries.
Screenshot of Amanah Raya Berhad
Amanah Raya Berhad
No 2, Jalan Ampang,
50508 Kuala Lumpur,
||+6 (03) 2055 7388 (General Line)
||+6 (011) 2068 0612 (Whatsapp)
||Website available in English and Malay versions.