Prokhas Sdn Bhd
A private limited company wholly-owned by the Minister of Finance Incorporated (MoF)
. The name Prokhas
is derived from the phrase 'Projek Khas' (Special Project).
Established on January 1, 2006 to manage residual assets of Pengurusan Danaharta Nasional Berhad
and its group of companies after Danaharta closed its chapter on December 31, 2005.
Logo of Prokhas
Prokhas's initial role was to continue the recovery efforts on the residual assets of Danaharta after its successful completion in 2005. It has since grown extensively and broadened its services into various industries to remain competitive.
Prokhas's core function has extended to advisory and consulting services providing cost-effective and strategic solutions by leveraging on existing infrastructure and resources.
Prokhas now has the expertise in various areas such as corporate and financial advisory, accounting, banking, debt restructuring, property rehabilitation and sale and corporate finance.
Prokhas services are:
- Strategic advisory;
- Financial and process advisory;
- Loan recovery and debt restructuring;
- Property and facility management;
- ICT strategic consultancy;
- SAP and financial management system; and
- Business outsourcing such as information technology, human resources, secretary and admin
Companies managed by Prokhas are:
The official website of Prokhas
- Prokhas Expertise
- Available properties for sale; Offer to purchase guideline and form; List of real estate agents;
||Prokhas Sdn Bhd
12th Floor, Bangunan Setia 1
15 Lorong Dungun, Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Share this page
|Guide ID: 3271 - Last Updated: April 1, 2015