Syarikat Jaminan Kredit Perumahan Berhad (SJKP)
Established on December 6, 2007, Syarikat Jaminan Kredit Perumahan Berhad (SJKP)
is a wholly-owned company of the Ministry of Finance Incorporated
Prokhas Sdn Bhd
manages the operations of Syarikat Jaminan Kredit Perumahan Berhad (SJKP).
The main objective of Syarikat Jaminan Kredit Perumahan Berhad (SJKP) is to provide guarantee on behalf of the Government of Malaysia to participating banks which provide house financing to eligible non-fixed income earners such as farmers and petty traders to purchase their house for own occupation.
- Malaysian citizen 18 years of age and older
- Non-fixed income earner such as petty traders, farmers, taxi drivers, fishermen with monthly income of at least RM1,000
- Purchase of low cost, low medium cost and medium cost residential properties only
- Residing within 20 km radius from the bank where the application is made
- For housing loan repayment, the debt service ratio must not exceed 40% of the gross income earned.
- For those having other commitments, the total debt service ratio must not exceed 65% of total declared income.
Participating Financial Institutions
- Margin of Financing: Up to 100% inclusive of MRTA or MRTT
- Loan Amount: Maximum RM120,000
- Tenure: Up to 40 years or up to age 65, whichever is earlier
- MRTA: Compulsory
- Bank Islam
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Bank Rakyat
- Alliance Bank
- Affin Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
||Syarikat Jaminan Kredit Perumahan Berhad
Tingkat 12, Bangunan Setia 1,
15 Lorong Dungun, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur.
||Available in English and Malay versions.
Share this page
|Guide ID: 3267 - Last Updated: March 25, 2015