Batu Lintang Teachers' Institute
Previously known as the Maktab Perguruan Batu Lintang (MPBL) before being conferred the institute status on April 1, 2006. Now commonly referred to as the Institut Perguruan Batu Lintang (IPBL) in Malay term. The institute started operation end of 1947 and was relocated to the current location, a former Japanese internment campsite in Kuching, Sarawak, and officially launched on July 1, 1948. The oldest and largest teacher's training college in Malaysia. The objective of the institute is to provide training to pre-service and in-service teachers.
Share this page