e-Complaint, Ministry of Works Malaysia

Any complaint on projects under the Ministry (Kementerian Kerja Raya) including the Public Works Department? Post your complaint or query through e-Adual (e-Complaint) to get feedback on the status of your complaint. A service by the Ministry of Works Malaysia.
Website:   www.kkr.gov.my/kkrportal/kkrporta...

Share this page

Guide ID: 1535