mp3Tag Pro is a smart tag processor with professional features and intuitive interface. It can easily fill out missing ID3 tag fields (title, artist, album, year, genre, comments etc.) using parts of filenames and folder names. If the required information is not there at all (for example, your files have filenames like track01.mp3 and no tags), mp3Tag Pro can download ID3 tags from internet services, like Amazon and FreeDB. You can export existing tags for a backup or for further processing, and import ID3 tags from a database through a CSV file.
mp3Tag Pro will also let you easily organize your collection by creating new folders and sorting music files into them according to the pattern that you specify. Imagine that you have a chaotic structure of subfolders in your music folder. Provided the files are properly tagged, you can create a new structure just in a few clicks and sort thousands of files at once. Using information from ID3 tags, mp3Tag Pro will make folders for every genre, artist, album, and so on, depending on your choice. Files will be sorted into the corresponding folders.
mp3Tag Pro supports tags in MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, APE, WV, M4A, AAC, MPC files. All files are processed in the same way and don't need to be separated. You may work with all supported formats at once.
* View and edit ID3 tags.
* ID3v1, ID3v2, Lyrics3 are supported in MP3 files.
* Extract parts of filenames and folder names to ID3 tags.
* Download ID3 tags from Amazon.
* Download ID3 tags from FreeDB.
* Import tags from a CSV file.
* Export tags to MS Excel, CSV, TSV.
* Auto-fill track number for a group of audio files.
* Process multiple files and folders at once.
* Rename audio files using information from ID3 tags.
* Create a folder hierarchy and sort your music collection.
* Download lyrics.
* Save lyrics inside music files or as separate files.
* Download album art.
* Save album art inside music files or as separate files.
* Unicode support for filenames and tags.
* Remove unused tags.
* Built-in player. Support for external players.
* Create playlists for media players.
* View technical details about audio files.
* Drag&Drop support.