Nero Digital Audio (Nero AAC Codec) 18.104.22.168
Aug 20, 2006
Encoders, Rippers and Converters Software
Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
500MHz Intel Pentium 3 processor, 128MB RAM
Nero Digital Audio (Nero AAC Codec) Review
|" Convert your Audio files to Nero Digital Audio. "
Nero Digital Audio Reference Quality MPEG-4 & 3GPP Audio Codec.
- Compression Ratios ranging from ultra high (58 CDs fit on one!) to High-End Audio (2.5:1), for absolutely perfect audiophile encodings
- Crystal Clear, Award Winning Sound Quality at every compression ratio and bit rate!
- Support for Embedded Album Art (Covers, Booklets, Lyrics!)
- Store Entire Audio Album in a Single .mp4 File with all the Features of an Audio CD embedded inside, but at a fraction of the space!
- Reference Quality MPEG-4 Audio Codec
- Fully Compatible with the Latest Version of the -- State-of-the-art MPEG-4 Audio Standard (LC-AAC, HE-AAC and HE-AAC v2)
How to use the software?
In order to use the software you need to download the archive and extracted it to a folder on your hard drive. The sofware offered contains a command line Nero Digital Audio codec without a graphical user interface! The applications have to be called either from Command Prompt/ Batch File or from "Run" command in Microsoft Windows Start Menu.
The Encoder expects .WAV files in PCM wave format as input and provides .MP4 in MPEG-4/3GPP file format as output, as well as quality/ bitrate values as parameters. The Decoder expects input in MPEG-4/3GPP file format and provides PCM wave files as output. For more detailed information about the basic and advanced options of the codec, please also refer to the readme.txt file provided in the archive.
Highest Fidelity MPEG-4 Audio Solution - Now FREE of Charge!
- Improved multichannel encoding
- Solved compatibility issues with some hardware devices
- Improved CBR bitrate control
- Ignore wave file length of 0 on -ignorelength
- Solved issue with very long files and -2pass
- Removed special SSE compile, all optimizations have been merged with the normal compile
- Encoder exits gracefully and writes valid MP4 file on ctrl+c
- Fixed incorrect channel output for 7.1 encodings
Top Related Downloads