Allok Video Splitter is a powerful tool to split, cut or trim a large AVI, Divx, MPEG, VOB, DAT, ASF/WMV file into smaller clips in various format. The included video player and different splitting mode let you split or cut a movie file to smaller clips easily. You can extract multiple segments of any size or multiple pieces of equal size automatically. You can even use it to convert a single file. Output format include AVI, MPEG I/II, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV/ASF.
Support different AVI video Codecs, such as DivX, Xvid, MPEG4; NTSC/PAL setting options for DVD, VCD, SVCD exporting; Change the framerate, image size etc as you like. The interface is very user-friendly and easy-to-use. Very quick in conversion speed and no quality is lost!
- Split, cut or trim large video file into smaller clips
- Supports AVI(Divx, XviD, MPEG4), MPEG-I/II, DVD(.VOB), RealMedia(RM, RMVB), VCD(.DAT), ASF/WMV files.
- Convert to MPEG1 Convert to MPEG2
- Convert to VCD, SVCD, DVD(PAL/NTSC)
- Convert to AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG-4
- Convert to WMV/ASF
- Support large video file, even large then 2GB
- Very fast and without any quality loss.