Easy Video Editor 3.0
Oct 9, 2009
Video Editors, Joiners & Splitters Software
Windows XP Windows Vista
Pentium IV 2.4GHz, 256MB RAM, Microsoft DirectX 9.0, Windows Media Player 7, Blu-ray writer
30-day trial; Watermark.
Easy Video Editor Review
|" Video editing software designed for beginners, easy enough for everyone. Cut and merge clips with just few clicks. "
Video editing software designed for beginners, easy enough for everyone. The intuitive user interface makes cutting and merging clips possible with just a few clicks. You can also add intro/ending credits and add various transitions and special effects using the included templates.
Import, edit and publish video files in just 3 steps:
* Import and split your video clips. Rearrange your video clip sequence as needed.
* Add transitions, special effects and titles to your video.
* Output your video to DVD or other computer file formats.
The Easy Video Editor provides an intuitive video editing solution that is ideal for beginners. Users will find it surprisingly easy to edit their video files.
1) Supports AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG, and WMV multi inputs and outputs
2) Supports streaming output (WMV) for Internet broadcasting
3) Multiple video files can be processed simultaneously or in one step. (You can specify a particular section for each file, or specify and edit a number of file sections.)
4) Shows the current position in the video during playback, in units of frames and seconds; allows you to move to any position you want.
5) Displays the video file's properties in an easy to understand format.
6) Provides a Preview function that allows you to view the edited file before saving.
7) A large file can be split into several small video files (split by play time, by number of files, by file size).
8) Sections being edited or only sections you select can be split into a number of files and saved. (The format of each file can be specified.)
9) Multiple small files can be joined to form a single video file (regardless of video formats).
10) Sections being edited or only sections you select can be joined into a single file (regardless of video formats)
Top Related Downloads