Easily make beautiful movies with Movie Studio. Movie Studio allows you to personalize your videos with text animations, scrolling credits, and more. With this software, you can adjust your video to play in slow or fast motion, or you can reverse your video, as well as apply advanced effects like green screen and picture-in-picture!
Movie Studio enables you to create movies that sound as good as they look with powerful audio tools. You can use the software to create custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, apply effects to a single audio event, use track envelopes to control audio volume and panning, record and edit live audio, and more!
Create stunning videos that beg to be watched again and again. Add professional style and energy with transitions, titles, and video effects. Easily upload your finished movies on YouTube and Facebook without leaving the application.
Video Editing Tools Key Features:
Audio Tools Key Features:
- Transitions and Text Tools: Animate your text events. Make your words drop from above or shake like an earthquake.
- Image-Restoration and Color-Correction Tools: Easily restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, stabilize shaky video, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos.
- Over 500 Customizable Transitions, Filters, and Effects: All of the video effects can be adjusted over time. You can even animate the effect, so it changes with every frame on the timeline.
- Importing: Import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices, including HDV and AVCHD camcorders, smart phones, and DSLR cameras.
- Add Music: Use your favorite song to create a soundtrack for your movie! Simply import music from CDs or MP3 audio files directly into the program and then drop them on the timeline.
- Audio Restoration: Remove clicks, pops, and other unwanted noise from your music and audio clips to ensure the highest fidelity soundtrack for your video project.
- Live Recording: Record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration to be included in your project. Movie Studio provides ten audio tracks, any of which can be used to record.
- ACID Loop Support: For easy video scoring and audio mixing, Movie Studio includes Sony Sound Series Loops & Samples support. Sony Sound Series features royalty-free music and sound samples that contain special metadata which allows them to automatically match the existing project tempo and key
- Import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, QuickTime, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
- Export: AAC, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV