ISO Commander 1.5
Feb 27, 2003
Other Video Tools Software
Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
ASPI driver required for Windows 98/ME.
Expires in 30 days
ISO Commander Review
|" CD/DVD images management utility. "
ISO Commander is CD/DVD images management utility. Among its main features are CD/DVD bootable images creation and changing, direct images editing, convention from BIN/ISO/DAO/TAO/NRG images into standard ISO file and much more.
Program features list
- Edit image files and folders using drag'n'drop.
- Create image from files on your hard disc drive.
- Add to the new or existing image boot image and also change or delete it.
- Add, delete, rename and extract files and folders from the image.
- Convert different images formats into standard ISO format.
- Open CD/DVD disc as image, edit it and save result in the ISO image.
- Create CD/DVD image by one mouse click.
Additional ISO Commander features are:
- Microsoft Windows XP standard interface that simplified your first program usage and also has many possibilities for expert work.
- SuperLong file and folders names (up to 110 symbols).
- Customizable toolbar.
- Customizable reaction to the user actions.
- Automatically image identification;
- Files adding from the Microsoft Explorer and other file shells using drag'n'drop.
- Bootable diskette copying into image compatible with WinImage format.
- Files and folders find in the image using its names and ?,* symbols.
- Detailed editable information about image.
- Absolutely safe edited image saving.
Top Related Downloads