HT VHS to DVD 4.0
Oct 9, 2009
DVD and DivX Software
Windows XP Windows Vista
P-IV 2.4GHz, 256MB RAM, Windows Media Player 6.4 or higher
30-day trial; Watermark.
HT VHS to DVD Review
|" With just a few clicks, you can archive your videotape collection onto DVD/CD or create your own DVD/CD movies. "
The One-Touch Easy Wizard Mode enables novice users to easily transfer video tapes to DVD with a few clicks, with step-by-step pictorial instructions guiding the user through the process.
The advanced scene editing tools enable users to record movies, trim out unwanted scenes, and easily add special effects, titles and chapter points.
You can watch the captured video on Sony PSP or iPod, and upload directly to YouTube with auto-publish feature.
honestech VHS to DVD 4.0 Standard offers three options :
* For Beginners...
Easy Wizard Mode: Transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the process.
* For Creative Options...
Advanced Mode: Capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR or DVD player. Trim unwanted scenes and add transition effects. Then create menus and burn to DVD, Blu-ray Disc or VCD.
* To revive old music...
Audio Recorder: Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
* Simple Solution: Best choice for preserving your irreplaceable home videos. Use your existing TV/Video capture card/device to convert VHS tapes into DVD, CD and Blu-ray Disc.
* HD Editing: Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution.
* Various Effects and Menu Creation: Offers many different screen effects and filters, and lets you create your own menus.
* Music conversion: Convert cassettes and LP records to WMAs (Windows Media Audio) and audio CDs.
* Watch Video on PSP/iPod: Convert captured video into MPEG4/AVC format and watch it on your portable devices.
* Upload to YouTube: Uploading video to YouTube is easier than ever with a One-Click option.
* DVD Creation: Burn your movies onto DVD, CD or Blu-ray Disc (requires Blu-ray writer).
Top Related Downloads