AoA DVD COPY 2.7.8
Feb 23, 2006
DVD Burners and Copiers Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Vista
64MB RAM (128MB recommended)
AoA DVD COPY Review
|" The easiest way to make a perfect copy of your DVD movie. "
AoA DVD COPY provides an easy way to make copies of the DVDs in your collection. Simply press one button and you can copy your DVDs to your hard drive or to DVD+R/+RW/-R/-RW discs.
With AoA DVD COPY, you own the most efficient way to create backup copies of your DVD collection. These working copies allow you to play your DVDs every day without the inevitable risk of getting your originals scratched or damaged. You get disc protection with no loss of playback quality.
Why AoA DVD COPY is the best solution for you.
- 1:1 copy single-layer DVD movies onto one regular DVD5 DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW disc, keeping all the DVD special features, menus, subtitles and audio tracks.
- Compress and copy a dual-layer (DVD9) movie into one DVD5 saving disc space while retaining all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy main movie to DVD5. Remove unwanted subtitles/audios to increase quality.
- Split and copy a DVD9 movie to 2 DVD5 with all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy a DVD to your hard drive, so that you can watch a DVD movie or burn a DVD disc from the hard drive.
- Perfect Video Quality.
- Fast Copying Speed. Direct copy to the target DVD disc makes it really quick and easy to create DVD copies and backups.
- Copying a 2-hour DVD movie can be finished in 20-40 minutes depending on your system performance.
- Simple to use -Your favorite DVDs are just one click away from being cloned.
- Supports both NTSC and PAL movies, and SCSI, IDE, and USB DVD burners and recorders.
- Copies can be played back on home and computer DVD player.
- Supports copy CSS (Content Scrambling System) protected DVD movies.
- Removes regional protection and Macrovision protection automatically during copying.
Top Related Downloads