Anti-lost CD Ejector Pro 2.0
Apr 16, 2005
Startup and Shutdown Managers Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Anti-lost CD Ejector Pro Review
|" Protect CD-drives from forgotten CD. "
Anti-Lost CD Ejector opens your CD-drive if a disk is left inside it when you shutdown Windows. And you can manage this process with advanced Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters. In addition, with the help of this program you can use your CD-drive more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
- multi-drive support of all CD-operation and Anti-Lost function;
- eject CD, if it is in CD-drive when you shutdown or restart Windows;
- ask confirmation before auto-eject; (only PRO-version)
- auto-close CD-drive after customized time;
- CD-monitoring - you can always see, whether a disk is in a drive or not, without opening the drive, only by looking on an icon in the system tray;
- close/eject CD drive with only one hotkey (or according to your choice);
- close/eject CD drive by mouse click, browse CD by middle button;
- auto-browse CD and disable AutoRun functions - are useful for fast CD review when disks are often changed;
- you can create a description for each CD and inserting CD you can look through descriptions in automatic mode.
What's new in version 2.0:
- "Ejector" is added to the name of the program;
- some interface changes;
- popup menu with all functions after hot key double press;
- new "eject confirmation" window;
- XP'look interface;
- many bugs are fixed (Win'2000 and Win'XP).
Top Related Downloads