Nov 15, 2009
Menus and Program Launchers Software
Windows 98 Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
|" Launch any number of programs or dialup connections with just a simple click. "
Batchrun is a graphical script creation tool that eliminates the need for knowledge of arcane scripting languages to execute batches of commands. With Batchrun .brs batch files you can launch any number of programs or dialup connections with just a simple click. You can control the starting process with many properties like priority or run mode and control their behavior a tad.
You can even do more than starting programs with the built-in file management functions like Copy, Rename, Makedir, Delete, End Process, Kill Process and Text to Clipboard. Batchrun batch files can be launched from Explorer or placed in StartUp folder or on the Desktop.
* Launch files of any filetype and dialup connections
* Internal commands: Run, Copy, Rename, Makedir, Delete, DelTree, End Process, Kill Process, Text to Clipboard
* Wildcard support for Copy, Delete and DelTree
* Makedir nested folder creation
* Drag and Drop between Explorer and Batchrun
* Support for date and time tags
* Command line parameters can be passed to Batchrun script files
* Save batch files directly to Startup and Desktop
A portable edition of Batchrun is available as a separate download.
How can the Text to Clipboard function be useful?
For example you can create a script to copy the login password of an online game like World of Warcraft or Warhammer Online to the clipboard and to start the game. You can then paste the password into the login window, without having to type it.
What is Delay for?
You may need to start some programs in a specific order. Delay the following item to ensure that the first item has been completely loaded into memory.
Top Related Downloads