Dec 30, 2005
Windows 2000 Windows XP
|" Check your servers eventlogs daily with a intranet-report without duplicates. "
As an domain administrator it's important to check your servers eventlogs daily.
This takes a lot of time, connecting to each server, and browsing application, system and security eventlogs, and a lot of them each day, and newer remembering which old eventlogs you already examined.
With this program you can easily schedule a daily intranet-report (html) without duplicates, and only the eventlogs since last scheduled run.
It will send you an email with number of logs found since last time, and with a link to your intranet-report.
The intranet-report automatically links to www.microsoft.com/technet/support and www.eventid.net on each event-id and event-source found since last run.
The reports are placed in subfolders for each year for easy history or deleting old unused logs.
- Choose Application, System, Security, DirectoryService, DnsServer and/or FileReplService events
- Choose Errors, Warnings, Information, AuditSuccess and/or AuditFailure
- Choose silent run if you want to schedule W2kEventLogReport each morning
- Choose to create a report for each server, or one report with all servers
- Choose unwanted events-id's, not to be shown in html-report
- The html-report only shows one of each equal events
- The html-report only shows events since last run of W2kEventLogReport
- The html-report link each found event to www.microsoft.com/technet/support and www.eventid.net, and easy mailto: support@YourHelpDesk.com
Top Related Downloads