User Manager Pro 6.01.050404
Dec 11, 2005
Lieberman Software Corporation
Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003
Must be local administrator to use tool
Can only be used for 30 days on 10 systems without commercial license key.
User Manager Pro Review
|" Reporting and management of security. "
Rapid mass management of security on servers/workstations. Allows system administrators to report on and make global changes to local user credentials, groups, rights, registry settings, and more across an entire network in a single operation.
- Integrated support for Remote Desktop management via VNC and Terminal Server. Highlight the systems you need to manage, and right-click/select the appropriate connection method to see any or all of their desktops.
- Consolidated reporting on all shares and their permissions within your network. Selectively remove all unwanted shares.
- Create, delete and update thousands of user accounts in one operation using text files or databases. This is a great feature for organizations such as schools that need to create and delete a large number of users several times a year. There is no per user cost with this product.
- Access passwords generated by our Random Password Generator add-on module from any web enabled device.
- Change the local Administrator account name/password on thousands of systems in one operation.
- Stop a virus that is currently propagating on your network in a matter of minutes.
- View every account with administrative rights to every system you manage.
Top Related Downloads