emboot MBA on Disk for Realtek 5.0
Oct 6, 2005
Unix DOS Linux Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows XP
emboot MBA on Disk for Realtek Review
|" Firmware that "network boots" PCs using Realtek NICs or LAN-on-motherboard. "
emBoot's MBA for Realtek is client-based firmware that allows a client PC to do a "network boot" using the NIC or LAN-On-Motherboard. MBA for Realtek is fully compliant with the Intel Wired for Management PXE spec.
* Simple means of desktop OS deployment/disaster recovery
* No need to change PC or NIC-specific settings
* No need to enable bootROM on the NIC
* No need to make network boot the highest pripriority boot device within the BIOS
* Ideal for quickly installing guest operating systems using WfM-enabled desktop tools such as emBoot NBT or Altiris RDP
* Bootable floppy functions as a PXE Boot ROM
* Comes with MBADISK.EXE to build and configure bootable floppy "bootROMs"
* MBAoD for Realtek supports additional boot protocols and individual options:
- Remote Program Load (RPL)
- Netware NCP/IPX
- Traditional" BOOTP and DHCP
* Supports SMC 1211TX Accton EN1209D-TX5, Allied Telesyn AT-2500, Compaq PCI 10/100, AcerOpen AON-325, Surecom EP-320X-R, plus others from: D-Link, Cameo, Edimax, Ovislink, CNet
* Compatibility: 8100B, 8139, 8139C, 8139C+, 8139D based chipsets / ASICs from Realtek
* Supports Disk on Module and Compact Flash, Dynamic UNDI Binding, PXESDS enabled.
Top Related Downloads