Virtual Serial Ports Driver Mobile 4.0
Nov 26, 2009
ELTIMA Software GmbH
Windows Mobile Windows CE
One direction data transfer (data will be transferred from Port1 to Port2 only).
Virtual Serial Ports Driver Mobile Review
|" Virtual serial ports driver for Windows CE. "
Virtual Serial Ports Driver for Windows CE (VSPD CE) creates two pure virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other. For other Windows applications, virtual serial ports will be seen exactly as two real serial ports connected via null-modem cable. You can select any port numbers for virtual serial port pair. For example, you can create virtual pair COM5-COM6. In this case all data sent by other applications to virtual port COM5 will arrive at COM6, and all data sent to COM6 will arrive at COM5. This can be seen if you run two HyperTerminals (or any other Windows terminal programs) and connect one of them to COM5 and the other one to COM6. Then, all you type in first terminal will appear at second one. Of course, you can transfer files, other data or do whatever you want as if they were real serial ports.
* High-quality hardware emulation of real serial ports
* No need to use real null-modem cable to connect serial ports
* ActiveSync Installer/Uninstaller included
* Full control lines emulation (DTR, RTS)
* Virtual serial port can be created and will appear in the system immediately at runtime
* High speed data exchange between virtual serial ports
* Virtual ports are automatically re-created on reboot
* No reboot required during installation
* Create up to 20 virtual serial port (10 pairs)
* Support of ARM, MIPS, SH3/4, x86 and other processors
* Full compatibility with all Windows Mobile platforms
Top Related Downloads