Jan 3, 2010
Remote and Mobile Computing Software
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
|" Program implements wake on LAN function. Wake-up remote computer. "
Program implements wake on lan function. Wake-up remote computer. MAC address resolve of remote PC. Keeps the list of computers, export and import of the list. Supported command line.
How to use:
Add computers to list
1. Specify the share name or IP-address of a remote computer.
2. Press button "MAC". If Ethernet MAC address was resolved successfully, it appears on the MAC field. If it has not taken place MAC address must be entered manually.
3. In "File" menu select "Add".
Computers will be automatically adds into list when you press MAC button and MAC address was resolved successfully. To import or export list use "List" item in "File" menu.
Wake up the remote computer
1. Select name of remote computer in list.
2. Press OK button to turning on the remote computer.
Command line options
wol ethernet-address1 ethernet-address2 ...
wol "*.ini file patch"
wol.exe 003048819D1E 002088517F1D
To be able to turn on a remote computer it must be turned soft-off.
Program works only on computers belonging to the local network.
Top Related Downloads