Registry Workshop 1.6.2
Sep 19, 2005
Registry Editors and Utilities Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Registry Workshop Review
|" A registry editor that supports multiple undo/redo, cut, copy, paste, find, and replace. "
Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows.
In addition to all the features that you can find in RegEdit and RegEdt32, Registry Workshop offers many powerful features to enhance registry editing. You can cut, copy and paste registry keys and values. You can undo and redo modifications. You can search and replace registry keys, values and data quickly and easily. It allows edit registry files in the same way as editing system registry. It also provides easy and flexible functions to manage Favorites.
With Registry Workshop, registry editing becomes more safe than ever before. All changes except changing key permissions can be safely reversed, using multiple levels of Undo. You don't need to worry about making mistakes when editing registry now.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit registry files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP only).
- Defragment registry (Windows NT4/2K/XP only).
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Visual Studio .NET-like user interface.
Top Related Downloads