|" A utility that monitors all Registry activity on a system. "
Who Changed My Registry? RegMonitor will tell you.
RegMonitor is a utility that monitors all Registry activity on a system. It tell you how applications operate the Registry, and it can trace all operations of the Registry, including querykey, createkey, setvalue and so on.
You can use RegMonitor to track down some problems from special application. RegMonitor don't need snapshots and displays real-time activity. You can restore your Registry from activity records.
* Start/Stop capture
* Filtering records
* Searching the Records
* Display different records with different text color or background color
* Attach to an existing process to monitor
* Open a new program to monitor
* Jumping to a key or value in Regedit
* Export to a csv format file
Top Related Downloads