SecureCentral ScanFi Free Edition 4
Jan 3, 2006
Unix Linux Windows 2000 Windows XP
Pentium 1Ghz and above, 512MB RAM
SecureCentral ScanFi Free Edition Review
|" A web-based vulnerability assessment scanner. "
The goal of a vulnerability assessment system is to identify devices on your network that are open to known vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities if often left undetected pose a serious security risk to enterprise systems and can leave your vital corporate data exposed to malicious attacks. For you it means extended system downtimes and huge loss of revenue and productivity. The challenge here is to "keep your network informed" about the steady increase in network vulnerabilities that is threatening to bring down networks worldwide, knowing where these vulnerabilities are, and knowing how to plug them up.
"Your are only as strong as your weakest link"
Enterprise security is only as strong as the weakest link, and that might well be the health of the assets in your enterprise. A compromise in one of the assets would throw open the entire network to unauthorized access, and without a vulnerability assessment software it would be too late to react to the growing menace.
"SecureCentral ScanFi - Keeps your network informed!"
ScanFi is a web-based, enterprise-class vulnerability assessment software for detecting your networks weakest link. It is a centralized, non-intrusive vulnerability scanner that helps you scan for vulnerabilities across heterogeneous network infrastructures comprising of switches, routers and operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
The 5-IP network scan is free.
* Completely Web-based Enterprise Vulnerability Scanner
* Accurate, Fast, Non-Intrusive and Customizable Discovery and Scanning
* Intelligent Service Detection
* Heterogeneous Resource Scanning
* Frequently Updated, Comprehensive Vulnerability Database
* Workflow-based Vulnerability Assessment
* Advanced Scheduling and Scan Automation Capabilities
* Template-based Report Customization
* Trouble ticket mail generation
* Cross-platform Product Installation
* Secure Architecture
Top Related Downloads