Jitbit Network Sniffer 2.0
Nov 15, 2009
Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
Jitbit Network Sniffer Review
|" It monitors your network traffic and shows the captured IP packets in the list. "
Jitbit Network Sniffer is exactly what its name says - it is a Network Sniffer tool. It monitors your network traffic and shows the captured IP packets in the list. Packet content can be viewed in text or HEX.
Jitbit Network Sniffer is a great tool for network engineers, security administrators, network software developers and anyone who needs to analyze their IP network traffic, either Ethernet or Wireless. It intercepts and logs IP packets passing through an IP interface (network card or wireless adapter) and decodes and analyzes packets according to the IP header specification.
Why Jitbit Network Sniffer?
* Very Simple - presents captured IP packets and active network sessions in an easily understandable form
* Good-looking - professional software doesn't have to be ugly
* Affordable - similar packet sniffers are priced about $100 for a single license
* Portable - Jitbit Network Sniffer is fully portable: take the "NetworkSniffer.exe" wherever you want. The installer is required to setup the help files and shortcuts only.
* Analyze network problems and detect network intrusions
* Monitor network usage
* Compile and report network statistics
* Filter content suspected of network traffic
* Debug network applications and client / server communications.
Top Related Downloads