Outpost Network Security 3.0.2
Nov 5, 2009
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista Windows 7
450MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, 100MB free disk space
Outpost Network Security Review
|" Cost-effective, centrally-managed protection for your organization's PC network. "
Outpost Network Security 3.0.2 is specially designed to help small and medium business organizations protect against modern security challenges and address the problem of productivity waste.
Agnitum's ONS 3.0.2 safeguards office networks against external attacks and internal sabotage, keeps endpoint PCs clean of malware, blocking aggressive web content and spyware activity, stopping data transfer to non-authorized USB devices, preventing disclosure of confidential information to non-trusted web-sites, polices employee Internet access and shifts the task of deploying and managing protection away from the busy workforce.
ONS 3.0.2 brings manageability, transparency and security to your IT infrastructure, keeping workstations healthy and administrators non-overloaded.
No security incidents:
- Antivirus + Antispyware to ensure malware-free network
- Bidirectional endpoint firewall
- Host Protection to pre-empt unknown attacks
- USB access lockdown to guard company's digital assets
Effortless rollout and hands-free updates:
- Centralized deployment to minimize IT workload
- Online and offline updates to keep protection current
Centralized management and setup:
- Group segmentation for targeted protection
- Remote configuration for easy, hands-on management
- Safe data repository to prevent data disclosure
Better visibility into remote events:
- Real-time control of endpoint activity for total transparency
- Remote logging system for better understanding past activity
Lightweight protection that stays on all the time:
- Faster, resource-friendly operation
- Preventing unauthorized endpoint security termination
- Modern hardware and software support for broader deployment
- File servers and 64-bit Windows full support
Top Related Downloads
Utility to display all users who have a specific Novell network file open.
Sending and receiving messages with Novell Client32.
Cost effective solution for system management.
An open-source network including wireless intrusion prevention and detection system (NIDS//NIPS) with traffic analyzer and packet logger.
Change your network settings with 1 click of the mouse!