|" Keep files up to date between your notebook and desktop or workstation and server. "
FileSync is our file/folder synchronisation utility and is the most complete solution for keeping files up to date between your notebook and desktop or workstation and server.
By simply specifying source and target folder paths and the file types that you require, FileSync will produce a comparison list of the relevant files showing which need to be copied and in which direction. You then have the option to filter the list, examine specific files for differences and change copy directions before going ahead with the synchronisation process.
The binary comparison capability is ideal for checking the integrity of CD-R and CD-RW recordings.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- 32 Bit, multithreaded code for speed and responsiveness
- Supports long file names, UNC and drive mappings
- Local, network, direct cable or RAS connections
- Folder exclusion and unlimited file type inclusions and exclusions
- Binary and file size comparisons
- Saveable profiles
- Comprehensive filtering options
- Handles NTFS, CDFS and FAT timestamp incompatibility
- Report printing
- Support for external difference viewers like FileDiff or Windiff
Top Related Downloads