Kernel for PST Split helps Outlook users to deal with large PST file issues by providing the facility to split it through simple and easy approach. Since large PST file affect the performance and speed of Outlook, it is essential to prevent the PST file from growing large. For making it possible, split PST tool is the best available option.
It splits the PST file into small portions and saves each portion to separate PST file. To split the large sized PST file into small portions various options are available. These options enable the user to split the PST file on the basis of size, date, senders' email ids and folders. Split PST tool does not affect the properties and formatting of the PST file and therefore, even after splitting the PST file contains same properties and formatting as before. PST files that are created with MS Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003, 2007 are fully supported for splitting.
Features of Split PST:
* Split PST quickly: Using Kernel for PST Split, novice as well as professional users can split PST files quickly and easily.
* 5 Advanced Splitting options: Equipped with advanced splitting options such as Split PST file based on date, Split PST file based on email ID, Make single PST file for every folder, Extract selected folders into a PST file and Split PST file into multiple PST files, Split PST tool ensures user splits PST easily.
* Creates Small-sized PST files: Split PST tool creates small-sized PST files which are independent of original PST file.
* Works on in-use PST file: Software can split PST files which are shared over network, saved separately or are currently being used.
* Performs comprehensive PST split: Enables you to split all folders and items available in PST file such as Contacts, Calendar, and Journals, Email Folders (Inbox, Outbox etc)
* Preserve Data Integrity and meta-data: Preserves Meta-data of emails (To, From, Cc, BCc, date, time etc) as well as retain data integrity of PST data.
* Ease of data manageability: Creation of small-sized PST files helps you to manage your data as per your convenience. Now create separate PST for email communication for a particular period of time, or by a particular sender, or a PST of selected folders.