Operating System: Windows 95Windows 98Windows 2000Windows MEWindows XPWindows Server 2003Windows Vista
Additional Requirements: None
Limitations 30-day trial.
Total Folder Monitor Review
" Automate file processing. Let it watch your folders and execute predefined action. "
Total Folder Monitor will watch your folders and execute predefined actions when a new file (or files) is added. These actions include creating file list; pinging; running some application; copying, moving or deleting a file; terminating project or task; packing/unpacking files; sending an e-mail.
You can set certain actions for all common situations: when everything is ok, when there is an error, when the error is fixed. Total Folder Monitor works fully automatically. It helps you to get rid of the routine that will otherwise take lots of your time and effort. Total Folder Monitor is very reliable.
The actions Total Folder Monitor can do include:
* Create file list
* File Operation (copy, move or delete)
* Run application
* Send e-mail with some text
* Terminate task or project
* Zip pack/unpack the files
* Custom action - let us know what you need and we will create the action for you.
Total Folder Monitor allows you to set different tasks for 4 main occasions:
1. Run (this action will be executed when task event occurs)
2. On Success (this action will be executed if Run action was executed without errors)
3. On Error (this action will be executed if Run action produces an error)
4. On Resume (this action will be executed if Run action works well after the error)