7tools Partition Manager 2005
Apr 4, 2006
Disk Usage Utilities Software
Paragon Technologie GMBH
Windows 95 Unix DOS Windows 98 Linux Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
No bootable CD. Only major functions.
7tools Partition Manager Review
|" Create, resize, mount, copy and delete hard disk partitions. "
7tools Partition Manager 2005 - hard disk storage maintenance. All operations you may need at home to perform regular maintenance by your own. Partition new hard disk from the scratch or upgrade old one. Prepare hard disk for any operating system, install even several systems. Reconfigure partitions, repartition hard disk on the fly, and improve storage performance. Use bootable recovery CD to access unbootable system with all the information.
Several major components are included:
- Partition Manager
- Recovery CD with DOS and Linux versions of Partition Manager
- DOS drivers on Recovery CD to access NTFS and Ext2fs Partitions
- Linux driver on Recovery CD to access NTFS Partitions
- Built-in ISO-Burner (use it to create your own recovery CD)
- Resizing partitions with data (FAT16/32/32x, NTFS, Ext2/3 FS Reiser FS)
- Data-loss protection against power-failure during partition resize and convert.
- Partition Explorer - Windows utility to access hidden or not mounted partitions (NTFS, FAT32, Ext2FS etc).
- Virtual pre-execution of operations with Undo function - check how it will be before real changes will be applied.
- Convert NTFS, FAT32
- Bootable CD with everything necessary - very useful in the case of unbootable system.
- New improved user graphical interface with drag-n-drop support.
- Create more than one primary partition to install additional operating systems.
- While copying, resize function is also available. In the case of partition copy, you can change the size of target partition. In the case of hard disk, the appropriate transformation of partition sizes is possible in accordance with target hard disk size.
Top Related Downloads