Sep 23, 2005
Security and Access Control Software
Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
.NET Framework 1.1 for 1.89 MB
Locking and Unlocking Threshold is 140MB.
|" Revolutionary hiding of secret file/folder/drive on FAT12/16/32 through backend. "
SecureLock is a new revolutionary product in the field of Data security. It provides the most secure, fast and flexible security combinations for your most precious data.
1. Unlike other commonly available security softwares, this one prepares an Output Secure File without which the required file/folder/drive cannot be unlocked. This file is too small as compared to the size of the object locked and can easily fit on 1.44 Mb floppies or other removable media for better security.
2. No malicious user can make out where the hidden data contents of your file/folder/drive are located even with the expertise of a Disk Editor (used by professional hackers).
3. You can safely transfer your HDD/other removable media across different computers. Your valuable data will remain locked.
4. The software focuses on modifying the FAT file system from the backend. A cracker will not be able to identify that any hidden, locked and inaccessible data exists since it is actually scattered as bad clusters on the drive. Other commonly available softwares use Ineffective filter driver technique between the Operating System and File system to intercept access calls which could be easily hacked.
5. Very fast and Secure Encryption method is used to scramble your secret data. I have named this new innovative concept "Simultaneous Encryption" which means that the Output Secure File and your Data are encrypted simultaneously so that no one in the world can decrypt your data without the output secure file. This type of encryption does not operate on fixed sized blocks of data but the size of the block keeps on changing with different data structures used. What makes the things impossible to attack is the secure format of the output file. I am also not disclosing the encryption algorithm used for providing ultimate security standards.
6. Till now, this software supports only FAT drives, since they are susceptible to easy attacks by Hackers, Viruses, Worms and Trojans.
Top Related Downloads