Advanced Hide Folders 4.6
Apr 24, 2006
Security and Access Control Software
Windows 95 Windows 98 Windows NT Windows 2000 Windows ME Windows XP
Advanced Hide Folders Review
|" A program that ensures that only authorized people can access private data. "
Advanced Hide Folders is security solution for personal or publicly accessible computers running the Windows XP/2000/NT/Me/9x operating system. It is a program that ensures that only authorized people can access sensitive information on your computer. So Advanced Hide Folders works like folder guard or folder protect. You can protect files or protect folders simply in one mouse click.
What is more your hidden files can be locked. Lock folder feature allows to prevent access to confidential files via MRU feature (e.g. list of Most Recently Used documents in MS Office applications).
Advanced Hide Folders is protected by a password and hotkey that you can change or remove at any time. You can use this security features to protect Advanced Hide Folders from unauthorized start.
Advanced Hide Folders features:
- Any number of files and folders may be hidden at the same time.
- No one but you can access your hidden files or folders.
- Program does not modify file system structure.
- Hotkey and password protection for program start.
- Stealth Mode - program itself can be hidden.
- Advanced Hide Folders will hide any folders including Windows, Windows System folders and Windows partition root folders without damage of operational system itself (i.e. your computer will continue to work normally).
- Locking of hidden files to prevent access to them via history list of most recently used files.
- Provides a high level of information security.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Full Windows platforms compatibility.
- NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems are supported.
Top Related Downloads