HSLAB Access Control NEE 4.0.87
Oct 22, 2009
Security and Access Control Software
Handy Software Lab
Windows 2000 Windows XP Windows Server 2003 Windows Vista
HSLAB Access Control NEE Review
|" Powerful system for the control of the employees working hours usage. "
HSLAB Access Control is a powerful and flexible system for the control of the employees working hours usage in a network or on a terminal server.
There are a lot of the programs to solve a similar problem. Part from them - simply spyware programs intended first of all for capturing of user's passwords, keystrokes and various messages.
Considerably their smaller part is programs - tools for the network administrator, which allows improve use of computers and networks as a whole. HSLAB Access Control is the tool for the network administrators, created for corporate level networks and intended to increase economy of computer resources and financial resources, directed on wages. In fact than fewer employees distract on extraneous things, especially effectively they work. Unlike other systems for the working time usage control, in HSLAB Access Control it is emphasized on blocking of undesirable programs and on simplicity of the data analysis and reports creations.
The system offers rich features:
* Windows groups support, grouping of programs on types of use (system programs, office programs, multimedia, the Internet, games, etc.);
* control of removable data storage devices connections/disconnections: CD/DVD and Flash Drive disks;
* control of the other devices connections: mobile phones, players, video cameras and other similar devices;
* creating diagrams, reports, prints and export reports to popular formats, and many other features.
System HSLAB Access Control not only the monitoring system. It is capable to counteract actively to not authorized use of a user's computer or terminal server session.
HSLAB Access Control will not allow the user to start the program which is not concerning carried out work, will prohibit CD/DVD, Flash disks usage etc.
Permissions are completely operated and can be defined for:
* computer in network;
* server or domain group;
* server user or domain user.
The system is shipped in several editions
Top Related Downloads