SafeSystem allows you to prevent access to your personal and important files and folders, as well as protect and guarantee the integrity and well functioning of your system. It can make your files and folders completely invisible, inaccessible or simply read-only and prevent the change of configuration and the accidental (or even intentional) system files deletion or alteration, so your PC will be healthy and more stable.
SafeSystem in general allows to:
- Make invisible your personal folders and files, such as: documents, images, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- Keep your critical system files (e.g., programs, drivers and system folders) from being altered, renamed or removed.
- Restrict access to some or all applets in Control Panel, thus preventing users from changing your system configuration (e.g., Display and Date/Time settings).
- Prevent users from running or installing unauthorized programs from floppy disk, CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives.
- Prevent users from copying programs or other files to floppy disks without your permission.
- Prevent users from downloading unauthorized files (e.g., programs, games, music or videos) from Internet.
- It is the ideal complement for your anti-virus program because it avoids the destructive action of any (known or unknown) virus, trojan horse, worm or malicious code.
- It will keep your important (system or personal) files from being deleted, renamed or altered, either by accident or due to a careless user.
- Files critical to system operation will always be safe and will not be replaced by older versions.
- All installed devices in your system will work correctly because its drivers will not be removed or replaced.
- No new programs will be freely installed in your system.
- No new programs will be freely downloaded from Internet.
- It is able to make your files and folders truly invisible to all applications, no matter what file system (FAT, FAT32 or NTFS) your drive is formatted in.